Saturday, April 28, 2007

Effective Websites by Charlie and Jim

Jim Thomson has been telling me about all the website information he has run across over the years. He's watched me blog for 2 1/2 years and is now urging me to go to the next level. He wants me (and us) to create much more income through our efforts online.

I have a blog, Business Owner Investment, about small business and investing that you can find by clicking here or on the title of today's post. If you're not ready to invest in stocks, then stay here and build your site.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. Isn't that how that goes?

I'm going to modify that for our purposes.

Now is the time for all good bloggers to come to the aid of their wallet.

How? By building websites (and blogs) that generate good income.

No comments: